Monday, December 13, 2004

Simone is in Japan
We went to Herai Elementary School today, and surprised many children and adults with another Kerry walking beside me. One boy in the first grade said "Dabburu", which I took to meaning that there are two Kerrys. We sang and danced to Jingle Bells and the kids opened homemade Christmas crackers and opened the door to my Shrek Advent Calendar. Then they played Ladders, which brings me back to my Brownie days. School lunch was fun and I sat next to a boy with a super flick in his hair. Simone couldn't finish her food. She isn't used to the Shingo sumo portions. I brought my twin around to the Junior High School next door and we received many squeals and shy self introductions. Simone is having a get-over-jetlag nap and I sit in my office, waiting for 4.15.