Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Are you Herman?
I have had two days of teaching alone at Junior High school. It was very nice! We played many games of Guess Who?, promoting the usage of such words as "beard" and "bald".

We made up sentences about random people cut out of magazines, and then introduced them to the class. The students could do the work...so it was great to see them get it. One of the 14 year old girls came and hugged me as I was washing my hands after lunch. Hmm...I wonder how different it would be to be a base teacher.
******************************************************************************
Now I shall tell of my adventure that is coming up...
Next week I am going to fly to Vietnam and take a trip from there over to Cambodia. It is going to be the most adventurous thing I have ever done, seeing as I am not going with anyone I know. The trip over to Cambodia will be with a group of other single travelers, so I am hoping it will be fun. I am ready to see new things and experience a place I have only ever read about or seen in films.